Ready for the summer? You definitely will be with these delicious pineapple mousse cups.
This is really the perfect cold ice cream treat for the sunny season. 🙂
Why I love pineapple mousse cups
What I love about this recipe, just like most of the ones I make, is how easy and fast you have a super tasty treat. It won’t take you a long time to prepare this dish and the results are really great.
This was actually the first recipe where I tried making coconut whip cream. I have seen it all over Instagram and finally wanted to try it myself. I was so surprised that it really worked!
For this recipe you will also need 6 silicon molds. Make sure to grease them well so nothing will stick.
Lets not keep you waiting for much longer. Here is the recipe for you:
Pineapple Mousse Cups
A frozen summer treat!
- 2 cups pineapple puree
- ¼ cup pineapple juice
- ¼ cup Xylit or Erythrit
- 1 can of full fat coconut cream (chilled overnight)
- 1 ½ cup of whole wheat graham crackers
- 3 tbsp coconut oil
- 6 silicone molds
- Put the graham crackers into a plastic bag and crumble them up into little pieces
- Mix melted coconut oil with graham crackers and press a half an inch crust into the small silicone molds
- In a bowl mix the pineapple puree with the pineapple juice. Put in the fridge and make sure it is cold until you use it again.
- Take another bowl and scoop out the top, thickened part of the coconut cream. Leave the liquid behind.
- Place hardened cream in your chilled mixing bowl. Beat for 30 seconds with a mixer until creamy.
- Now combine the coconut cream with the pineapple mixture and pour into the silicone cups on the cracker crust.
- Freeze for at least 2 hours and serve chilled.
I have a lot of different amazing vegan recipes that you can check out as well. My personal recommendation is the vegan cheesecake
I hope you enjoyed this recipe. Happy start into your summer <3
Did you make this recipe? Tag #carinaberry and get the possibility for a shoutout on my Instagram!
Vegan Blueberry Cheesecake – doesnt that sound delicious?!?
Ever since I lived in America Cheesecake definitely is one of my favouite desserts to eat. Not sure if someone has ever been to the Cheesecake Factory in the US, but it is one of those places I like to spend a lot of time in when I’m there.
They have all kinds of magical cheesecake varieties you could only have imagined in your wildest dreams there.
However, since normal cheesecake unfortunately is not very fitness approved or healthy I wanted to develop a recipe that still tastes amazing, but is way better for you than the sugary stuff you get to buy elsewhere.
How I sweeten the cheesecake
Since I am also super fond of vegan recipes I took on the challenge to make a vegan cheesecake with delicious blueberries. I used Xylit as a sweetener which has 40% less calories than regular sugar. Also there is no kind of flour, oil or butter in this recipe, which makes it extra fitness approved! 🙂
This recipe is really easy to make. All you need is a good blender. Since this is a raw cake you won’t even have to bake it. The cashew blueberry filling tastes so incredibly good – you will see! I would pick this cheesecake anytime over a regular one.
Vegan Blueberry Cheesecake
- 400g cashews
- 200g frozen blueberries
- 40g xylitol
- 250g dates
- 50g grated almonds
- 100 fresh blueberries as decoration
- Low Sugar Blueberry Fruit Spread
- Soak cashews in water overnight. The next day drain the cashews and blend them well with the frozen blueberries in a mixer. Stir in the xylit sugar.
- For the crust mix the dates with the grated almonds. Take a little pie form and press the crust gently onto the bottom until it covers the whole surface. Now layer the cashew-blueberry "dough" over it. Put the cake into the fridge for an hour and allow it to harden.
- Now take out the cheesecake and evenly cover it with sugarfree blueberry jam.
- To decorate the pretty cheesecake place some blueberries on top of it and sprinkle some coconut flakes over it.
- Make sure to keep this pie cold.
DID YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE?
Tag @carinaberry on Instagram and hashtag it #carinaberry
I’ll always be giving shoutouts on my Instastory for those who are making my recipes. <3