Ready for the summer? You definitely will be with these delicious pineapple mousse cups.
This is really the perfect cold ice cream treat for the sunny season. 🙂
Why I love pineapple mousse cups
What I love about this recipe, just like most of the ones I make, is how easy and fast you have a super tasty treat. It won’t take you a long time to prepare this dish and the results are really great.
This was actually the first recipe where I tried making coconut whip cream. I have seen it all over Instagram and finally wanted to try it myself. I was so surprised that it really worked!
For this recipe you will also need 6 silicon molds. Make sure to grease them well so nothing will stick.
Lets not keep you waiting for much longer. Here is the recipe for you:
- 2 cups pineapple puree
- ¼ cup pineapple juice
- ¼ cup Xylit or Erythrit
- 1 can of full fat coconut cream (chilled overnight)
- 1 ½ cup of whole wheat graham crackers
- 3 tbsp coconut oil
- 6 silicone molds
- Put the graham crackers into a plastic bag and crumble them up into little pieces
- Mix melted coconut oil with graham crackers and press a half an inch crust into the small silicone molds
- In a bowl mix the pineapple puree with the pineapple juice. Put in the fridge and make sure it is cold until you use it again.
- Take another bowl and scoop out the top, thickened part of the coconut cream. Leave the liquid behind.
- Place hardened cream in your chilled mixing bowl. Beat for 30 seconds with a mixer until creamy.
- Now combine the coconut cream with the pineapple mixture and pour into the silicone cups on the cracker crust.
- Freeze for at least 2 hours and serve chilled.
I hope you enjoyed this recipe. Happy start into your summer <3
Did you make this recipe? Tag #carinaberry and get the possibility for a shoutout on my Instagram!