Today I would like to share one of my favorite low carb recipes with you. Let’s make some low carb filled zucchini – perfect for your fitness diet!
This is super easy and fast to make, doesn’t have a lot of calories and is perfect if you are on a low carb diet. I was even eating this while I was on my ketogenic diet. It will provide you with clean protein and good fiber through the zucchini.
I like to fill zucchinis but you can also use sweet potatoes, pumpkin, peppers or whatever veggie comes to your mind. Lately I have been seeing those awesome round zucchinis. They look so cute and are the perfect size.
What I also like about this recipe is that you really don’t need a lot of ingredients or time to make it. You literally just throw everything together in a bowl and fill the zucchinis with it.
But lets jump into the recipe:
- 1 onion
- 2 zucchini
- 1 egg
- 250g low fat ground meat
- 40g low fat cream cheese
- 40g feta cheese
- First cut the onion into little pieces and set aside
- Hollow out the zucchini and cut what you took out into little pieces.
- Take a bowl and add the meat, egg, cream cheese, onion and zucchini flesh. Mix well.
- Season the mixture with salt, pepper and herbs.
- Fill the mixture into the zucchinis. Sprinkle feta cheese on top.
- Bake at 180 degrees for about 30 minutes.
DID YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE?
Tag @carinaberry on Instagram and hashtag it #carinaberry
I’ll always be giving shoutouts on my Instastory for those who are making my recipes. <3